We listen to children’s ideas
We help sort out problems
We are the messengers between pupils and teachers
We help to make the school a happier place
We help make important decisions
We help to organise events
The School Council is made of members voted on by the pupils of the school. Our current Council consists of:-
Chairperson – Isla
Vice Chair – Grace
Secretary – Madison
Treasurer – Rosie
We also have representatives from each school year who help us to consider everyone’s ideas when we have to make decisions.
We have meetings once a term and representatives of our governing body are also invited to participate and then report back to the full governing body.
- National Park Ranger Service in unison with Hartington Village Community
- Relaunch of the Village Trail
- Links made with the Peak District National Park to acheive Ambassador School status
- Investigating how the village trail has affected the village community
- Continuing supporting of the Wildlife Wildflower Project
We pick groups each year to fundraise for and we have a local, a national and one special to us.
This year our groups are:-
National: British Heart Foundation
Local: Air Ambulance
In addition we participate in national events such as Children in Need.